Forrest Electrical was approached for a new build in Bulimba, architecturally designed for a young family. The project was focused on the idea that as a successful business owner, our client is extremely time poor and wanted to incorporate systems to ensure his family is safe, even when he is not home. With the priority of creating a secure home environment, it was important to provide a solution that not only gave our client a personalised, automated security system but also the option of being notified him when something was not right.
With the requirement to create a smart, home security system, we installed a Savant Control System. Not only can our client manage their Savant system through an easy-to-maneuver interface from in-wall or tabletop touchscreens located throughout the house, but they can also control this system with a smartphone.
This means our client can access and control their security, entertainment and lighting from a single, unified setup, from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- View live surveillance footage from any camera located throughout your property.
- Arm and disarm your alarm system.
- Have one-touch access to alert fire, police and emergency services to your home.
- Remotely lock and unlock doors and windows throughout your house. Even have them unlock automatically as you return home from work or vacation through geofencing technology.
- Communicate directly from the Savant interface with guests at your front gate or door through an integrated intercom system.
- Instantly be alerted to abnormal increases in your home’s temperate or humidity levels
- Use lights and motorised shades to simulate occupancy while you’re out of town.
At the end of the project, the key deliverables to our client were achieved.